Membership at Church of the Resurrection
What does it mean to be a member of Church of the Resurrection?
A member of the Church of the Resurrection makes the commitment to invest in:
The Church of the Resurrection commits to its members that we will:
How do I become a Member of Resurrection?
Please use this packet (PDF Download) to become a member of Church of the Resurrection. To help you better understand the process, below you’ll find and outline of how to become a member and what happens afterward. If you have further questions about membership, please contact the office at 410-560-0456.
Church of the Resurrection Membership Process:
1. Regularly attend Resurrection worship services.
2. Complete Resurrection 101 and Instructed Eucharist.
3. Complete Membership Packet:
4. Fill out and sign Intention of Membership form
6. Membership confirmed by Clergy.
7. Membership confirmed by Vestry during the next Vestry meeting.
8. Receive welcome phone call from a member of the Vestry.
9. Receive welcome letter by mail from Rector.
10. Leadership teams will follow up for involvement.